Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Gossamer Blue: She...

Good morning! Today I have my first layout to share with the November Gossamer Blue kits (the main kit and Life Pages main kits are still available and there are a handful of add-ons still in the shop!) My layout today focuses on Miss Nora and I journaled all about her personality! This layout uses only items in the main kit and was very quick to put together. The background is just one piece of patterned paper from the Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party collection.


The "sequins" are actually rub-ons from Heidi Swapp and they are a fun way to add a splash of color! The numbers and hearts and from the exclusive printables in the kit!


I love creating layouts like this every so often to talk about what each of the girls is up to and funny things they do/say.


Thanks for stopping by today! I'll share another layout from the kit tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs