Good morning! I have another Stitch Fix review to share with you today! I have actually been sitting on this one all weekend so I will need to make a decision in a hurry today. I asked for the usual polka dots, florals, lace, etc. in the form of dresses, blouses, cardigans and skirts. I mentioned I would like something gold and that I was looking for a pair of dark wash skinny jeans or a burgundy pair. Maggie was my stylist this time and out of the last three fixes, I feel like she understood my style the most. If I do another fix, I will definitely request her again! My items ranged in price from $45-$78.
Here are my reviews for previous fixes:
Stitch Fix Review #1, Stitch Fix Review #2, Stitch Fix Review #3, Stitch Fix Review #4, Stitch Fix Review #5, Stitch Fix Review #6.
Here is what I received this month:
1) Kensie Lavon Dot Detailed Button-Up Cardigan - I love the royal blue color of this cardigan and the polka dot details on the pockets and near the buttons but the fabric is extremely thin and it was almost like a cropped cardigan which is definitely NOT my style. I knew immediately upon pulling this one out of the box that it was a "No!" but I always try everything on. I might need to amend my cardigan request to "boyfriend" style so they are longer.
2) Kut from the Kloth Jennifer 5-Pocket Knit Pants - I really LOVED these pants! They were a great quality fabric and very well made and they should be as they were the most expensive item in my fix. I definitely find it worth it to invest in some quality basic pieces and this is an item with which I would do so. However, I already have a black pair very similar to these and I don't really need them. But I will definitely look into this brand in the future because I really liked the fit!
3) Ezra Bobbie Polka Dot Skirt - It might be difficult to tell in the photo but the skirt is navy blue with tan polka dots. I really liked the fit and style of it but I had trouble finding things in my closet that could go with it. I think the fabric and colors are universal enough that it could be worn for all seasons. But I don't know that I like it enough to keep it.
4) Fun2Fun Addie Belted Zig-Zag Tribal Print Dress - I love the silky fabric of this dress and the colors are beautiful - the dark trim is navy with gold and gorgeous colors throughout the fabric. I don't have anything like this in my closet as my fall and winter dress options are lacking. I like this one a lot with tights and boots as it's a little on the short on me.
5) Tulle Anila Floral Print Flutter Sleeve Blouse - I always ask for something floral and I was very pleased with this piece! I love the flutter sleeves but they are a little difficult to conceal under a cardigan if wearing this in cooler months - a blazer might be a better bet. The floral has pink, purple and red accents and the styling card suggested a red skirt with it. I have a pair of red capri's that I could wear with it in spring and summer. I like the versatility of carrying pieces through seasons and I love the fit a lot. It's definitely a blouse that could be dressed up or dressed down with jeans.
Had I an endless budget, I would seriously consider keeping 4/5 pieces (I know the better deal would be to keep the whole box) but I will only choose one. I am leaning towards the floral blouse but also love the dress. I will not be receiving a box in December and am actually feeling pretty good about my wardrobe these days. I might treat myself to a fix in January for my birthday.
Note: This post is not sponsored by Stitch Fix. I used my own money for the styling fee/items. But, I do earn a referral credit if you sign up via my referral link.