Friday, November 01, 2013

Webster's Pages: Sometimes

Happy Friday and Happy November 1st! Where has this year gone? I can't believe we are getting so close to Thanksgiving and Christmas! Today I have a new layout to share for Webster's Pages featured the Recorded collection. I took these photos of the girls very early this fall. The light was so pretty and I was able to capture the sun spots. They were just playing and holding hands and we loved it!



 I even did a little stamping with the Polaroid stamps in the collection by stamping the same image in different colors - I used American Crafts ink. 


And I did a little stitching in pink to match the pink transparency I used as a photo mat.


Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to comment on my Simple Stories album giveaway below - the giveaway will still be open over the weekend!

I'm off to head to the YMCA this morning and run a few errands. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs