Monday, June 23, 2014

Gossamer Blue: So Happy

Good morning! We just got back home after a fun family reunion in Springfield, Missouri so today I'm catching up on a lot of things - laundry, blogging and getting ready for next essential oils class this week focusing on oils for children, babies and pregnancy!

Today's layout features the June Gossamer Blue kits. I wanted to scrapbook this photo of the girls and me on Mother's Day so I pulled out the coral and teal elements from the kits and accented with gold.


This month, there are a lot of great circle embellishments - flair, enamel dots, jewels, etc. so I made a circle background with my Cameo and then embellished each circle accordingly.


I had a lot of fun putting together this layout and mixing and matching fun patterns!


Thanks for stopping by today! I 'll be back soon to share my two-page layout with you this month.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this Jill!! The colours are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this SO much!!! It's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs