Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Gossamer Blue September Kits

Happy September 1st! It's reveal day at Gossamer Blue and I have a couple layouts to share with you that I created with the September kits. My projects this month seemed to incorporate grids! 

For this first layout, I created a collage of photos we took at the Iowa State Fair this year. We had a blast - from the food to the animals to the rides to looking at amazing projects!


The alphabet options in the kits are so great - Crate Paper and PinkFresh - lots of opportunities to make cool titles!



The second layout I have to share today features a trip to Living History Farms last fall. This time I put the title in the middle with the grid on top and bottom. 




If you haven't guessed by now, I love using multiple photos on my layouts and creating a grid is an easy way to do that. Just keep most of the photos the same size and you've got a collage!

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs